Saturday, November 01, 2003

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep...

Well, at least it's better than the other message: "The number you have dialled is not in service..."

Did you have a happy Hallowe'en? I did, but I ate too many mini chocolate bars. My parents are back from the West Coast now, I think. I am almost caught up on my marking. Thankfully November is much less demanding for marking than October was. Other than the grammar exam next Friday. Oh and the grammar exam on Monday. And the critical research projects. And the second set of essays for advanced grammar. And ... Sagittarius is ruled by the planet Jupiter, which has many many moons. Maybe that explains something.

Started watching Little Big Man last night because I have never seen it before (although it's one of B's favourites). We had to stop partway through because I couldn't see the television any longer. The film made me ashamed to have been born. How can anyone ever hope to escape our collective guilt for the genocide that has been perpetrated in the name of the future? Anyway, I will hope to watch the rest tonight. An amazing film thus far.

Must run now. Is that Citizens for the Preservation of Paper I hear calling?

love,
Leslie

No comments: