Monday, November 10, 2003

Today...

sigh!

Man is a political creature and all politics are created by man (that's the generic, non-gender specific man...). Gosh, if people would quit feeling threatened by everything and just focus on getting the job done, then more things would get done...less people would worry about it and life would be a box of chocolate-covered cherries...no surprise at all!

Have I had a stressful day? Yes-in-dee-dee. It never fails to amaze me that some people can go through life with no inkling of the political reality of going through life...I sure can't. Just when I think I figured out the players, someone rewrites the script and I get caught up in the dramatic action. Don't they realize that I work backstage? Acting is for actors... I just wanna build things.

Go see Amadeus at the Citadel. Peter Shaffer is brilliant, the actors are brillianter and the gestalt is brilliantest. Theatre the way its supposed to be.

Sigh... B

P.S. Go Here for a flash political commentary to make you giggle.

No comments: