Friday, February 20, 2015

Things that make me smile

It's the last day of Reading Week and I'm procrastinating. Have accomplished only a fraction of the goals I'd set for myself. Am anxious about the remaining eight weeks of school. So I thought I'd post some pictures of things that make me smile.

1. The boys: Queen E, 1986, across from my locker. They're all still characters.




2. Graffito: Not sure the year, but Earl snapped this on Whyte Avenue. It refers to the former premier, and I heartily endorsed the sentiment. (I wish I also had a picture of the graffito on Rice Howard Way from the 1980s, "Young People Speaking Their Minds" — it never occurred to me to take a photo of it.)



3. Good people: This is the group that travelled to Toronto and Montreal in May 2006 to look at models for our future building. Good people, good memories.



4. More good people: Two of my grads in Victoria earlier this month. The Marks, looking good!



 Ahhhh. That does feel better.



No comments: