Tuesday, March 11, 2003

And so the bulb book was born. It made its appearance today. Most excellently lovely. Congratulations all around. Cheers ... yeah .. cheers, thanks a lot.

Well.

Cold cold cold. Tired tired tired. Am reading about my erroneous zones. Made a fantastic breakthrough and have been feeling tremendously happy since -- Monday! Too bad others don't / can't / won't understand. We're not all so well adjusted. Hmmph.

The move to the Centre for the Arts is well advanced and advancing well. Yesterday I was in a planning meeting for making over the editing courses. Sounds like I could be fabulously busy next year. And may be teaching English as well as writing. Would be lovely to have a lit course or two too. So all I must do is write my silly capping paper so I can collect my MEd, teach my spring course (should be fine -- I finally understood the syllabus today), spend the summer writing and editing and writing and editing, and then ...

Happiness at last.

All you need is love, right?

L

PS: Congratulations, Bruce. It's a beautiful book!

No comments: