Thursday, April 24, 2003

Just a quick one tonight. Lots to do. I tested my thesis that all the marking I have to do, if put in one stack (of binders and assignment cases), would be taller than I am. It is. Suddenly I feel very very small.

Today I like: Wasabi peas. Laughing. A black boa. White Zin while marking. Dimetapp.

Today I dislike: Parking tickets. Funerals. Guns guns guns (always always always).

Yes I know those colons are technically wrong. I defend them on the grounds of style. And besides, I'm a professional grammarian. I can make NEW rules if I so choose! So there.

And the I-tunes says ... No power, no reason, no purpose that stands before me will shake my attention or focus from this one belief. Hmm, sounds like a good thought. And with that, back to the books. More soon.

L
PS: Have you ever listened, I mean really LISTENED, to the song "Keep on Tryin'" (Poco)? Floating away on harmonies...

No comments: