Monday, April 21, 2003

Now is the winter of my discontent made glorious summer by this... well... by this, you know...this... this... this...uh.. well...

spring, I guess...sigh...
spring

Anyway:

I should send this address to more people; then they could be bored too. Communication is often two way, although you couldn't prove that most of the time. Oddly enough the people you think communcation would be easy with create transfer which is generally a pretty illusion made out of tissue paper and ectoplasm...blech.

Two way
2 ways
too way
out
Out of the way
I'll find a way
2

What the hell is whey anyway; Say Hey--nonny nonny..boy that shakeSpear sure knew what he was talking about.Once more unto the knife, handle turned towards my hand. You know, primroses are fairly delicate and you just can't walk on them. So if you were to venture down a primrose path you'd pretty much destroy them. I say..."Don't crush flowers!" Its bad! (Whose?)

Well as I am making less sense than a turtle in a Ferrari, I guess I'll go...


ciao for now

Bruce Timothy Patrick Keith, B.A Hon, Son of Gordon, Property Owner and Taxpayer, Father, Partner, Gardener, Part-time Clutz and soon to be very, very very OLD

No comments: