Thursday, May 22, 2003

Stray thoughts ... Am I the only one worried that toilet-bowl cleaner now comes in icy mint flavour?

On April 18, I missed my 33 and 1/3 birthday. Rats! It would have been a great night to have a vinyl party. And it was a Friday!

Today I like: Tulips. Green leaves. Resolve. Tradition. Freewriting. Nouns. Verbs. Adjectives. Adverbs.

Today I dislike: Deadlines. Pension fund administration. Baggy tights. The student who knows who she is. My foggy foggy thoughts.

Saga break...

... I see no harm or danger in escaping
If the method suits the style
We put the mind on idle
And let the others take it for awhile
When the pace is too fast
And I think I won't last
You know where I'll be found
I'll be standing here beside myself
Getting ready for the final round
No one can stop me now
Tonight I'm on the loose ...

Walking on Sunday. Must wake up early. Only 10 km ... awwwww.

Check out www.bbc.co.uk/arts/bigread/top100.shtml -- Britain's favourite books. How many of them have you read?

We built a pergola! Bruce won't let me paint it purple. Too bad: I think an alliterative structure would be a great addition to our yard.

Sillily,
L and gone

No comments: