Wednesday, December 13, 2006

BLAZE

My computer is fried so my website is down so I have no platform for my muse. Thus I present to you...Daily Doggerel The Blogspot Edition

For car(men) wherever you may find them
Toyota, Dodge, Datsun, Ford
A metal machine, a macho overlord,

Insensitive drivers, uncaring, obscene,
Driving us crazy, cursing their genes

Noisy, obnoxious, expensive and careless
Pervasive technology, quintissentialy worthless

Automotive desires are driving our days,
Credit ratings balloon, consuming our pay.

But I want that car, that awesome machine,
Oh and this one as well, and that one I mean,
Off road and on track and highway carousing
With 350 horsepower, I'll do without housing.

I love my cars mercury and subaru,
Such a pity, you know, I can't afford you.

B

No comments: