Saturday, April 26, 2003

I work here!

Well today is the first day of gardening season and it looks like snow. I froze my fingers buying mulch 'n stuff and then burned them making pork roast. I suspect chefs must have callouses on thier fingertips to prevent constant scalding...

"Constant scalding,
oo-ooh..." It'd make a smokin' song. Oops, bet I'm in hot water now... These puns are like a plague of boils... Wow, my sense of humour is REALLY on fire! All those pun-haters must really be steamin'... It must burn their butts to have to endure this...

Ack...ghrrgh...uh...erg, ack, ack, Ack...ACK!
Phew! Glad I got that out of my system. I thought it was going to b_ _l over!

Back to gardening. I only spent $XXX today, I was so proud. Talked to Val yesterday and she was steaming becasue this year the porcupine turned its nose up at her raspberries and took on the plum trees. 5 (or so) trees totally ringed. Most likely they'll all die. My irises are blooming and eveything else is looking good. I'll try to lay down ladscape cloth tomorrow and then I'll order gravel for the paths. Soon my garden will be done and then I can rest. (yeah..right...)

ciao for now...

B

P.S. Les:luv ya!

No comments: