Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Me again. Sorry about the last one -- if I frightened you, my apologies all around. I thought I was in a *good* mood!

Found a blog I like to read. Such a strange phenomenon, blogging.

Today I like: Sour cream and onion chips. Ready-made lectures. Positive reviews. My two new skirts (ooh, the size makes my head swirl!). Nostrils full of fresh spring. The lovely surprises of the universe (oh, you know who you are -- don't be shy!).

Today I don't like: Composers. Too many questions (yes, today and everyday). Abjection (I don't *like* it; I didn't say I don't indulge in it). Headaches.

So there.

Must go mark something. Blogging is a good evasion tactic. I am, after all, a professional procrastinator -- don't try this at home, kids.

the infamous, the unseen: la vie en rose

No comments: