Thursday, February 19, 2004

Eating buttered muffins with relish

That ought to get your attention if you know anything about me. No, I wasn't eating buttered muffins, with relish or without; I just made some delicious bran muffins for dinner and the conversation took a funny turn...

I know entirely too much about enteric pathogens for my mental comfort!

I have crossed off ONE item on my to-do list for Reading Break, and tomorrow is Friday. Ick blick yick.

Bought tires for my Sunfire. Ugh ugh ugh: now the driver's side headlight has burned out! I had predicted my next car would be a Volvo, but perhaps we haven't become quite so middle class. If it wasn't so trendy, I'd get a Beetle. Maybe vintage...1958? Hmm.

Red light yellow light green light go ...

Today I like: Gwendolyn sweetpeas. Chai. Easter creme eggs. My scruffy blanket. Sweet words.

"pour some sugar on me"
Leslie

No comments: