Sunday, October 16, 2005

Too busy to breathe!

Hello, hello,

Well, after all the excitement of getting my new notebook on Friday, I have spent the weekend feeling fairly flat and uninspired. I seem to have some kind of virus that I just can't shake, so I spent most of Saturday sleeping or trying to sleep. (Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit my meds...) I have a gigantic pile of marking awaiting me, and I spent today working on a paper and a presentation for my own studies. No time for climbing, sadly, but I didn't feel up to it anyway.

In bigger news, the video for "King of the Mountain" is out! Go to www.katebush.com to view it. It's silly and sweet, and Kate looks absolutely beautiful! Oh, just a few more weeks until the release of the complete album...

Back to work!

L

No comments: